WHAT ARE PAY-N-PLAY IN MINES GAMES EASY WIN CASINOS?
Online gambling has become popular in recent years. As a result, a lot of new online casinos have started. But the only problem is the lengthy registration process for these casinos. You have to undergo many steps to register at them, and then you get to play, which people find tedious and end up not registering. Hence some online casinos have brought the most straightforward option of Pay-n-Play.
What are Pay-n-Play casinos?
Pay-n-Play is a modern and viral technology in the online gambling world. Online casinos offer you to play with them without registering first. All you have to do is pay a deposit amount and start playing. It has made it easier for people to start playing at online casinos. People can now gamble from their home’s comfort without going through the lengthy registration process. Players were also tired of waiting longer for withdrawals, but Pay-n-Play has made it easier for people to make the withdrawals faster. Many online casinos have collaborated with Trustly, a Fintech enterprise that allows them to cut short the registration process and start playing.
Overview of Pay-n-Play
Let’s get a quick overview of the Pay-n-Play feature in online casinos.
1. No Registration: Pay-n-Play’s main advantage is that it does not have a registration process for players, which makes it easier for them to sign up and start playing.
2. No KYC: KYC is a lengthy process. Hence when players realize that Pay-n-Play has no KYC process, they usually use it. The reason behind the no KYC process is that the bank takes care of it. So when you sign up and put in your bank details, the bank usually takes care of it; hence, the casinos do not ask the players to do it again.
3. Fast Deposits: The deposit process is lightning-fast. All you have to do is deposit an amount from your online banking account. Then, it takes only minutes to deposit that amount and start playing.
4. Instant Withdrawals: This is one of the best benefits of Pay-n-Play. It attracts the players because withdrawal terms and policies differ when you sign up through registration. The casinos usually wait to let the players withdraw their winnings. You also do not have to submit any documents to withdraw your money.
5. Safety: Pay-n-Play is a 100% safe way to start online gambling. Most casinos with Pay-n-Play use Trustly, an online payment method supervised by the Swedish Government. But remember, there are scam casinos, too, so do your research or sign up with the casinos recommended by us.
6. Phone Friendly: Pay-n-Play is a mobile-friendly feature in online gambling. People have a habit of getting everything at their fingertips on their mobile phones. Hence this feature in online casinos is trendy amongst players. It is also effortless to learn and use.
A couple of things could be improved for the casinos to this model.
1. Difficult Player Retention: Online casinos are favored for their ability to give their clients personalized gameplay based on their choices. It requires a lot of personal information from clients. But in Pay-nPlay mode, that’s not an option, as the client’s information is confidential. Online casinos must spend a lot of money to personalize their clients’ gameplay.
2. Too costly for casinos: Due to the instant withdrawal feature, casinos must pay up to 20% to their payment providers.
3. Risky: The instant deposit and withdrawal feature of this model feeds fellow players’ greed, and some might end up with serious gambling issues.
Pay-n-play casino models.
This technology has two models. One is Pureplay, and the other is a Hybrid model. Both models are user integrated. But the Pureplay model has a unique feature once you sign up. It allows you to continue the games from where you left off on your last log-in. It makes the whole thing easier for the players.
The Pureplay model has three layers. The first one is to sign in and deposit the money. The next is the KYC which is taken care of by your bank. The next is instant withdrawals, which are very easy too. This model is widely adopted due to its uncomplicated nature. The players do not have to input anything.
Whereas the Hybrid model is often seen in established play without registration casinos. It is so to make the player experience even better. Trustly, an online payment method supervised by the Swedish Government is more likely to be seen beside this model. Players returning must log in again; the withdrawals take some time if the players log out after winning.
Which countries offer Pay-n-Play?
There are around 29 countries that allow the Pay-n-Play model for online casinos. These countries are primarily in Europe. But it is most popular in the following countries.
But it is believed that many countries will be using Pay-n-Play shortly.
Popular Pay-n-Play casinos
Many casinos have a Pay-n-Play option these days, as it is easier and more convenient for the players. We have brought you our three favorite ones.
1. N1 Casino: Get 100% up to 400 Euros and 200 spins on four deposits. Apart from these, various weekly, monthly, and yearly bonuses are given here. There is a wide variety of games and live tournaments too. This casino also accepts payments through cards, e-wallets, and bank transfers. German players also have the option to use trustly.
2. Turbonino Casino: Get up to 100 free spins on Thor and the trials of Asgard as the first deposit bonus. This casino has over 3000 games to choose from and gives you free bonus spins from time to time. Players from Sweden & Finland get to experience the Pure Pay-n-Play model.
3. Playluck Casino: Get up to 800 Euros and 100 spins on the first deposit. This casino is licensed with UKGC and MGA. It also has many deposit methods. This casino gives up to 100 free spins from time to time. Players get to experience the Pay-n-Play hybrid model here.
Many other online casinos can be good for you and meet your requirements.
Pay-n-Play model of online casinos is trendy currently, especially in European countries. Whether it is here to stay is a different question, but it can be. Because of its instant deposit and withdrawal feature, the model is prevalent among players. Also, because of the no registration hassle, it is quick to be adopted by the people. Pay-n-Play has no real damage to the players. On the contrary, it is costlier to the casinos. Hence, players lean towards it.